Hello! It's time for a Fusion Challenge. Last challenge I went 100% in on the sketch and this time I'm 100% on the inspiration photo. I loved all the stripes so I added a grungy type stripe to my card with the vibrant yellows and then followed the floral lead with a touch of soft blue. This card went to my niece a few weeks ago for her 18th birthday! Man is time flying! I'll have an 18 year old in just a couple of short weeks!
We love seeing your cards in the gallery! Be sure to come play along!
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.