Happy Friday Eve my friends! It's time for another Fusion challenge. The inspiration photo is absolutely stunning, but for some reason I went for the sketch this time! I normally am all about the inspiration photo...and flowers...but I decided to change it up and start working on graduation cards. Graduation will be here before we know it and given the age of my boys I'm going to need a lot of them! This is the first time using my new PTI graduation stamps and dies. This card took way longer than it needed to but it's ready to be used! I'm also entering this in the fabulous Darnell's NBUS Challenge!
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.