Sunday, March 1, 2015

PaperSmooches Sparks: Anything Goes



Welcome back to another PaperSmooches Sparks challenge. This week is our Anything Goes Challenge. I always love these weeks where we can use our PaperSmooches goodies any which way we like.  Debby Hughes has been making some gorgeous cards and this card is inspired by her. I'm normally a stamp/ink girl instead of a die cut girl, but this card came together quickly using the Thanks Word Die and the Flowers Dies.  Happy with a nice easy card for mailing!



Please be sure to stop by the other design team members blogs to check out their fabulous creations.

And of course, we'd love to see you play along. You'll have until Saturday at 11:59 PST to join along.   Hop on over to the PaperSmooches Sparks blog to play along with us!

20 comments:

Hannelie said...

So beautiful Lynn! Love this card... a great idea!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! This is so BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the design and the idea of using the Die Cuts to create your own design!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

~amy~ said...

g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s

sandie said...

Gorgoeus combo of dies and love the grey base x

Anita in France said...

Simply BEAUTIFUL, Lynn ... love it! Anita :)

Maureen said...

this is just so beautiful! Hope the show choir weekend went well! ox

Kay Miller said...

You are so creative! What a clever and very cute card! I need to try this!

Bobby said...

This has to be one of the new techniques, Lynn, and you executed it beautifully.

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful card Lynn!!

Joyce said...

This is gorgeous. I love how you have used all those dies together, and your muted color scheme is so sophisticated.

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Amazing!!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh you know I just love this - perfection in grey and white!
=] M

Brandi said...

Beautiful colors.....layout.... And clean design!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Lynn--------------- I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card! LOVE it! I love the simplicity! I love that you used these flower dies with the thanks word die! I am in love love love with the gray/white combo! LOVE it all! Amazing (as always!)!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!

Jenny said...

This is just gorgeous Lynn, love the crisp colour combo and the clever way you placed those die cuts :)
Jenny x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

Kara said...

so simple..so pretty! love it!

Gerrina said...

Something different, but really beautiful! Great design and love the colourcombi! Hugs, Gerrina

Lori said...

Gorgeous! Perfect arrangement of die cut elements.

Lindsey said...

This is amazing!!! I have been dying to try a design like this. I think paper cut art is so neat and it practically goes without saying that Debby's creations are incredible.