Sunday, January 25, 2015

PaperSmooches: Sending Prayers Your Way



Welcome back to another PaperSmooches Sparks challenge. I wanted to create some movement on this card when I followed the sketch and the perfect way to do this was using the Flap Happy set.  I had fun stamping off the smaller little butterflies.  The base with the stripes was left from a card I created a while back, but didn't like...so I covered the front panel with the sketch layout.  It's always nice when you use up your scrap pile!


Please be sure to stop by the other design team members blogs to check out their fabulous creations.

And of course, we'd love to see you play along. You'll have until Saturday at 11:59 PST to join along.   Hop on over to the PaperSmooches Sparks blog to play along with us!

15 comments:

Taunya Butler said...

Gorgeous colors and amazing movement on this peaceful, gentle, soothing and beautiful card!! Well done - like the bit about recycling a scrap that did not turn out - sure looks good on here!! Have a lovely day!!!

Sarah G said...

A lovely, fresh design Lynn - it looks like there is a butterfly set in existence that I don't already own :)

~amy~ said...

Super pretty Lynn...the colors are wonderful!

Barb said...

Pretty colors, Lynn! Lovely take on the sketch! ♥

Hannelie said...

I love the feeling of movement you created... and then those stripes on the inside!

Kay Miller said...

This is such a cute card Lynn! Such pretty spring colors!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful design and colours Lynn!

Joyce said...

Pretty card--I like how you stamped and arranged all those butterflies.

Maureen said...

yay for using the scrap pile again! LOVE the movement of the butterflies :) ox

Marisa said...

You know I love butterflies so this card has me smiling indeed :)

Larissa Heskett said...

SUPER SWEET Lynn!! =) I LOVE the Design and the colors you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

sandie said...

Grat combo of butterflies and good to ise up DSP, I need to, have a good week x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card, Lynn! I love the colors and the use of this sketch--- love love love the striped bottom! LOVE everything you make;)

ps... so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend's father. I'm so sorry. Praying for peace <3

Deepti said...

Fabulous design!!

Gerrina said...

Love the movement you created on the card! Looks so quick and as if in a few moments there will be nothing on the card after they flew away.... Enjoy the week, Gerrina