Welcome back to another Fusion Challenge. This card had me looked through my stash of antique buttons from my nana, but I didn't have any heart shaped buttons! So instead I went for the metallic blue look. I've had this metallic blue paper for about 8 years and it was the perfect time to die cut it with a PaperSmooches frame die and finish it off with the a Valentine sentiment. I wanted to added a touch of bling and kept staring at the card to add it, but in the end let it go! I'd love to see how you're inspired...please come play along.
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
Winners: Will be chosen by all of our teammates in two weeks! We each will choose one favourite! The winners will be announced at 4am (PST) in two weeks!! Please check the linky for the days left to play with us!