Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Congrats Grad!

This week I'm go to have a hodge podge of cards to share with you.  Today it is a graduation card for a co-worker of mine recently completed her under grad and I wanted to get her a little something.  I had originally made this for the Runway Inspired challenge, but waited too long to post it!

I'll leave you with a picture of Collin all dressed up for his band concert last week. He was really pleased with his tie and hair gel when I got home. Love that although he normally avoids his picture being taken he was proud to be "dressed handsome."  And of course, Marcel had to sneak in the picture too.



11 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL...okay, those boys of yours...crackin' me up.
Your card is wonderful...great grad card.

sandie said...

very handsome young men. Gorgeous vibrant card x

Kristie Goulet said...

Great grad card, Lynn!
Your boys are so handsome!

Ellibelle said...

Great card design and love the paper you chose. Fabulous photos too!

Ardyth said...

Your boys are so great at really putting their personalities into their photos. I feel like I know exactly how they would be in real life!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, those photos totally make me smile! And your card is great, too!

Barb said...

What handsome boys! So fun to know Collin enjoyed getting all dressed up! Love your card too, Lynn! Such a fun design! ♥

Bobby said...

The photos of your boys bring back fond memories, Lynn.

Deepti said...

Great pics and ur card is awesome, love the colorful diagonal stripes :)

Marisa said...

Darling card and love the GQ poses LOL!

Tracey McNeely said...

Look at those action shots! So handsome! Love your grad card too, but once again the boys won this post!