As I type up this post, the little guys have just gone to bed. Here's the conversations happening around here tonight that make me smile:
Having their Own Rooms:
- Marcel: "When Ryan goes to college will I get my own bedroom? Will I get his room?"
- Collin: "Jonathon's the next oldest so he gets first choice."
- Lots of chatter about what is fair when they've been having foot wars. See below :)
- Sword fights were happening too, but I didn't get any pictures that weren't blurry!
- Have you ever heard of this? I never heard of it but my mum played today with two of her friends and I ordered her pickle balls from Amazon tonight.
- Google it...it looks like a combination of ping bong and tennis
- Love that she's playing this and having a great time. The boys thought that pickle ball was a hilarious name and were laughing their heads off at dinner.