Monday, August 11, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays Guest Designer


A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to win over at the CAS-ual Fridays challenge with this card. I was super please to receive a gift card to Simon Says Stamps as well as my choice of a stamp set and dies from CAS-ual Fridays.  The best part is I get to be a guest designer for Michele's fabulous CAS-ual Friday stamps. You all know I love them from my prior time on Michele's design team. I knew exactly which set I wanted:  In the Cards and the coordinating dies.  Pat regularly hosts poker at our house so these stamps were used with him in mind. The first card will be for our anniversary this month. I thought he'd appreciate the card theme.  As our kids get older too, there is always a high school or college graduation on the horizon so I thought the card below would be perfect to have in my stash.

Thanks again for the chance to show off your gorgeous CAS-ual Fridays stamps Michele.

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yay! Congrats and LOVE your cards!

sandie said...

congrats Lynn and Pat will just love this xx

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fun cards, love the idea of playing with cards in your cards...

Lisa Kind said...

Oh my these are so adorable! Love the first one and the sentiment on the second one is perfect for graduation!

Gerrina said...

Great set you choose and so perfect for cardlovers! Super card; lots going on and still such a clean-feeling. Hugs, Gerrina

Virginia L. said...

Aw..how cool are these designs! Love the triple hearts lining up...and that stack of Full House cards are HUGE deals! You rock this, Lynn!

Maureen said...

Oh, I LOVE the cards idea! How unique :) Perfect for masculine cards :) I'm thinking you are back now and hope the trip was just what the doctor ordered :) ox

Marisa said...

What a fun, fun card!! Love the cards!! Sure to be a big hit with your hubby and his buddies too!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE them all! The sentiments are so perfect on both of them!

Tracey McNeely said...

Two fantastic cards Lynn! Pat will love that awesome card theme anniversary card smart girl. The graduation card is perfect for your stash! Congrats on your Guest Design!

Kay Miller said...

Congratulation on your win and on your guest spot Lynn! These two cards are both so fabulous! The second one with the hand of cards is just amazing! Love them both though!!

Deepti said...

Congrats on the Guest Design! Ur cards are fabulous :)

Joyce said...

Congratulations on your GD spot. Your cards are fantastic. Great choice of stamp sets. These will never go out of style.

Darnell said...

Congratulations, Lynn, and well-deserved. We are big card players in my family, so I'm all over these sensational designs! Somehow I missed these stamps/dies at CFS ... so off I go!! Hugs, Darnell

Darnell said...

Oh and in case I miss the actual date, Happy Upcoming Anniversary to you and Pat!! Hugs, Darnell

Lindsey said...

Super congrats on your win...and lucky for CFS, too, because your cards are incredible. PS You should try embossing paste! Because I wasn't sure how well I'd like it or if I could even do it, I couldn't bring myself to purchase the actual embossing paste...too high of a price tag for an unknown. I bought Michael's Artist's Loft Modeling Paste instead. It comes in a large tube and is only a couple bucks. I expected it to take a lot longer to dry and it may if used in large quantities, but the tiny hearts I did on my card were dry in just a couple minutes. I'm not sure how long. All I know is that by the time I found my banner die, die cut the banner, stamped the sentiment, and trimmed it down the hearts were dry.