Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Life is Good & You are the Best


We've made it to the middle of the week.  My three youngest are going to summer religious education so we're having earlier nights as they start at 8:15 each morning. We've been having really lazy summer days so the early wake up calls haven't been great :).  

I'm popping in with two quick cards. The first is for the current One Layer Simplicity Challenge:  be inspired by your flag. A clean, crisp, red, white and blue inspired cards.  And the second card is a Fusion reminder card.  This was my first card I made for our challenge.  I don't love the colors so made another one, but this will serve as your reminder to come play along with us!  Like me, I hope you are getting lots of crafty time these days!


17 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Love both of your cards, Lynn! I have been missing my stamps and ink. My brother, wife and his 5 kids have been here for the past couple of weeks and it has been quite busy. We LOVE having them here because we don't see them often, they live in TX. Great to see your cards! xo

Lisa Kind said...

These are both so pretty! Love your take on both challenges! You do CAS so well!

Barb said...

Love both cards, Lynn! Good luck waking the boys - I remember how tough that can be, not to mention making them get to bed early at night! Lol! ♥

Mandy said...

Love your two stunning designs Lynn.

Piali said...

Beautiful cards, Lynn!! love the simplicity of the first one.

~amy~ said...

Both of them are wonderful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Both card are super clean and fabulous! The early morning are tough during summer vacation but the early to bed even harder! Good luck!

sandie said...

Perfect one layer card and there is the script again for Fusion, great inspiration x

Kay Miller said...

Both of your cards are CAS stunning! Love the pretty cluster of flowers in the second one!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so pretty and perfectly executed, my dear! So glad you're getting lots of crafty time in... Spend a little of that time for me ;). Hugs!

Carole said...

Both really nice cards x

Bobby said...

Great cards, Lynn.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE both! The hearts on the first are Darling, Lynn!

Maureen said...

I had to reread your post because I missed half the info on the cards! I'm glad I did because I think the flag challenge is so cool! LOVE your red, white, and blue! ox

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both wonderful, Lynn, love the sweet little hearts on the first card!

Gerrina said...

What a super crisp and clean first card! Super how those tiny parts work! Hugs, Gerrina

Joyce said...

I love both of these cards. Your first card is a real inspiration and reminder to me to try to use some of the smaller stamps in my sets that I tend to overlook. I just love the focal point you made with those three hearts.