Thursday, May 22, 2014

Time Out: You Mean So Much To Me


Happy Thursday...it's been two weeks and that means it is time for another challenge at Time Out!  The challenge this week is our Home Sweet Home challenge where you are to use the home decoration photo above to inspire your card.  I went with the retro feel of the different geometric shapes in the inspiration to make my card.
Please pop on over to the Time Out Blog to check out the fabulous inspiration from the design team and of course, don't forget to take a Time Out to play along with us!

17 comments:

Nonni said...

Stunning CAS card, Lynn! I love the geometric shapes and this layout -I think this is one of your signature layouts! :)

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card, Lynn!

Gerrina said...

Real minimalistic and perfect CAS! Hope you don't mind me pinning it as CAS-inspiration.... Hugs, Gerrina

sandie said...

gosh I get quite excited when I see the different things people pick up on in photo challenges. I so missed the shapes angle. I love how you have placed these shapes and what a perfect sentiment x

Deepti said...

These triangles look amazing with that strip of sentiment :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this! The added black sentiment is perfect.

Maureen said...

another perfect design! Oh how I love the stamping above and below the bold black sentiment. Stunning!

Lesley said...

Love it and the simplicity...I never know what to do with the triangle images...you have inspired me.

Sue Lelli said...

Love the geometric designs, Lynn!

Marisa said...

Fabulously done!! Love those triangles and how you grouped them.

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the sketched rectangles, the enamel dots are perfectly placed.

Diane Jaquay said...

Love your card, Lynn, great take on the sketch! That photo is so inviting, wish I had an outdoor space like that to chillax lol!

Bobby said...

Great CAS take on the photo.

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty Lynn! You make CAS so beautifully! Lovely card!

Joyce said...

Graphic and minimalist--love the look of this card.

Beverley said...

CAS perfection :) Hugs Bev x

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Awesome card! So CAS...