Thursday, May 1, 2014

Time Out Reminder: Thinking of You

Virginia is the master of color.  Her cards are always vibrant and cheerful so when I decided to make another card inspired by her for the Time Out Challenge, I wanted to pull out the gorgeous pops of color.  I tried to mimic the patterned paper by stamping flowers in the main paper colors.  The two shades of blue look better in real life, but I'm very happy with the end result.

I hope you get to play along with us a Time Out... There's so much to be inspired by Virginia's card below.  I'm also entering this over at the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge (3s - 3 flowers, 3 leaves, 3 colors).



19 comments:

sandie said...

I adore that colour base Lynn and the flowers are full of Spring hope x

Gerrina said...

Looks super how you used the colours! Great card! Hugs, Gerrina

Judith said...

Oh, I love these colours!

Judith said...

Here I am again (-: I was so inspired by your card, I nearly copied it. Hopefully you don't mind. Thank you for your inspiration, Lynn!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love that colour combination Lynn, beautiful stamping. Thank you so much for sharing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Lynn and pretty stamping!

Marisa said...

Love the colour combo on this! Back in action after a week in Hawaii. Sorry to have been AOL in my comments.

Cindy C. said...

Lovely card Lynn!!

Ardyth said...

Such a great combination of these challenges - love the bright fresh feel of this card! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love the pretty, bright colors of your flowers!

Kara said...

Beautiful!! Love bright blue!!

Virginia L. said...

Well, you are the master in layered stamping, Lynn! The color combo and the display of sentiment are superb! I am so very honored to be CASEd by YOU!

Lindsey said...

Another fabulous card! I'm loving the colors, the layout, and of course the stamping.

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. It really screams 'spring' to me. Your color choices are lovely, and I just adore those flowers.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Beautifully fresh and vibrant!

Deepti said...

Love this beauty !

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your colors and FAB flowers! This is a really pretty card, Lynn!

donna mikasa said...

Such pretty colors! Thanks for linking this up to CASual Fridays!

itsallrosi said...

gorgeous stamping!
Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!