Thursday, April 10, 2014

Time Out: Happy Birthday

Hello, hello, hello. Time is flying...we're already on our third challenge over at Time Out.  I'm so happy that spring is here and there's more time to be outside these days...longer days make me happy.  Enough chit chat though!  The current challenge at Time Out is a birthday challenge with an optional twist to make a masculine birthday card. Despite having 4 boys (well 5 if you count my hubby) I never have enough boy cards in my house.  I decide to play along with Lisa's Wanna Sketch when I made this card.  I love the offset patterned papers on the card.  

Before you go, I wanted to make sure you know about our fabulous sponsor for this week's challenge. Our amazing team member, Bev, is the owner over at Uniko and she is generously sponsoring this challenge.  Be sure to pop on over to Bev's blog to check out the amazing Uniko goodies.  We'd love to see you play at Time Out!  The list below shows all the amazing prizes you can win!




14 comments:

sandie said...

perfect guy card and the red with grey is a great combo. Love the offset sentiment x

Beverley said...

Love this colour combo for a masculine card - CAS perfection. Hugs Bev x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous, Lynn! I always find you inspiring for masculine cards. I always struggle! :-)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

masculine cards are not my go to either… but this one is great.

Ardyth said...

This is fun and graphic and totally perfect for a guy!

Mac Mable said...

Loving the colour combination and how you've done the sentiment..great masculine card x Beverley x

Aimes said...

Love that overlapping stamping! You can never have too many guy cards in your stash! ;)

Lisa Arana said...

You just made my day! I LOVE how you were inspired by wanna sketch. I love the bold graphic feel and your stamping is as impeccable as ever. Thank you so much for playing along. Hugs.

Kelly Griglione said...

Yep, you nailed the masculine angle! Love how your sentiment goes over all three layers.

Judith said...

Perfect! Masculine but not boring. I think men receive boring cards too often...

~amy~ said...

perfect masculine card Lynn!
Happy Friday!

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch and a great card :) You are a pro at masculine cards!

Nonni said...

This is a very cool card! I have this stamp set (oh that you already know because you've helped me to get it!) and I've never quite figured out what to do with those small stamps. Thanks for the inspiration!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Great CAS guy card with fantastic striking colours!