Monday, February 10, 2014

For The Boys


 Hello friends...I wasn't sure I was going to have time to sneak in any stamping this weekend, but I managed to sneak in about 90 minutes last night.  We have a ton going on over the next few weeks:  a big fundraiser for show choir this weekend, a trip out of town the following weekend and the business of life:  work, homework, etc. So...time may be limited around the blog, but we'll see!

I have loved seeing all the fabulous creations for the PTI Anniversary around blog land.  I am not doing the challenges in order, but have entries to share for two challenges today. The top two are two of the 3x4 cards. These will be perfect for my Project Life album.  I'll use these for the show choir pages I do. The left hand card will be for Ryan and the right for Jonathon...matches their costumes for this year!  I'm going to have to make more of these.  A great way to use my stamps without to much fuss for scrapbooking!

My second card is for the recipe challenge.  We're about to find out who our baseball teams are this year...crazy that we've already made it to that time of year, but I thought I'd go ahead and get a card made for my stash!  I flipped the sketch to the other side and used score lines for the scraps!




I hope your week gets off to a great start.  I'll be back tomorrow with another anniversary card!

22 comments:

Jen W. said...

How cute are those little cards?? They'd be cool regular sized cards too. And the scoring on your baseball card is perfect! Hope everything goes smoothly for you guys over the next few weeks!

Hannelie said...

Your sneaky stamping produced beautiful cards Lynn!
Have a great week!

Maureen Merritt said...

I love the little cards for your Project Life album!

sandie said...

always a busy woman! I love how you themed the cards to their uniforms and I adore the diagonal score lines-have a fun time over the next few weeks and remember to rest at some point-will mail this week xx

Kara said...

awesome cads!!

Kristie Goulet said...

Those cards for your Project Life album are perfect as is the baseball card!!!

Sue Lelli said...

NOW I'm singing, "Let's hear it for the boys...!" LOVE these cards and the different colors! On your second FAB card, the embossed stripes are Genius! You used your crafty time well!

Barb said...

Oh, gosh, life sounds crazy for you! Hang in there - I know you love MOST of it!

Love the two cards for your show choir albums - so perfect! And what a fun one for baseball! I have a feeling, around here this year, the snow won't be totally melted until June! Lol! Hope you have a good week, Lynn! ♥

Lisa Elton said...

Cute musical cards Lynn and I love your baseball card! I miss those little league days!

Maureen said...

wow, things are heating up there! I hope there is some fun in that busy schedule :) Today is our Family Day so I'm in jammies watching men's curling :) I LOVE the first (show choir) cards ;) They could be curling cards too! lol Fingers crossed one of us wins some PTI love ox

Tracey McNeely said...

No you rock Lynn, way to use both those new sets perfectly. So cool. The baseball card is fantastic!

Marisa said...

The musical notes are so much fun! Perfect for Show Choir and love the ball and glove - brings back memories of my ball playing days :) Hang in there with all the busy week ahead!

Lindsey said...

Brilliant use of the sketch...the score lines are awesome. Love how you made the PL cards to match their costumes. And I can hardly believe baseball is starting either...we live behind a high school and I've seen the boys conditioning in the parking lot...as there is snow all over the field still. Brr.

Aimes said...

I've no idea where you find the time to stamp away, Lynn. I still think you must have a time machine LOL!
Love your musical cards - they rock! (Pun intended of course!)
Your second card is a fabby design too! :)

Lindsey said...

P.S. Good luck with your busy schedule the next few weeks. I do hope you get a bit a time if just to relax. :)

Sara Mac said...

Lynn, I love those little 3x4 cards for the boys. Hard to believe we are in full swing with show choir. And baseball...seems too soon. Can't wait to see you!

Happy Dance said...

Sweet ATCs, Lynn! Love your color choices for them too. And that baseball card is totally brilliant! I'm a big baseball fan, so this is right up my alley. Perfect scoring, and love that ball in the glove. Great cards. Bev

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Oh fabulous, love these!

Unknown said...

Just FAB boy cards! Love them all! *hugs*

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME! Your rock at cards, especially boys' cards...wonder why ;)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

great boy cards!!!

Joyce said...

Love those musical cards--perfect for your scrapbook. And, the baseball card is great. Hope your boys make the teams they want. I know that can be stressful--we go through it ever year with soccer try outs.