Monday, December 30, 2013

Thank You {and more Christmas photos}



Happy Monday my friends. Did you see the fabulous inspiration photo over at CASE Study?  It immediately had me grabbing for my WPlus9 stamps. I rarely stamp with blue ink, but I loved the touch of blue in the inspiration photo and love the contrast of the blues with the yellow/orange/red flowers.  A simple CAS thank you.  I needed to fill up my thank you notes.  I apologize for the blurry photo...not sure what is going on with my camera (or likely operator error!).

Here are a few photos from Christmas dinner.  Tim and Kara (Pat's brother and sister-in-law) hosted this year and it was perfect.  Plenty of play time for the cousins and relaxation time with the adults.  Nana and PopPop always do find the pickle in the tree.  The kids love it.  Everyone is a winner (they all got lottery tickets!).  So fun for them all to play along.

On Saturday, we had both sides of our families over for Christmas brunch like we do every year. The kids love to play together.  The three oldest cousins are in the top left...goofing off before they left to go to the mall to return a few Christmas presents.  I love the picture of Shelby on the top left...showing off her own personal style :).  Jonathon got a new game called Suspend and everyone loved playing it.  And the little guys were happy it was warm enough for some hockey and wiffle ball outside.  A perfect day! 

 

16 comments:

  1. Those flowers are so pretty double stamped :) Another fun Mangan party...I love how all the cousins get along...it's so fun to see them together. Where's your snow?! We got another dump yesterday so we are still under a white blanket. ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that the kids were able to play outside with no snow! (we woke up to -13 below zero this morning - brrr!) Love all the photos, Lynn! It really does look like you had the perfect Christmas!

    Your CAS thank you is so pretty - love the WPlus9 set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun festivities, that's what it is all about, eh?
    Love when you share your great pictures Lynn.

    Super sweet card, perfect colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn all such fabulous photos once again showing your loving family! The kids I bet had a great time with their cousins! Your card is gorgeous, now I feel the need to CASE/outright copy it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we come for Xmas one year?? The blues are really fresh looking in this card and I like the placement x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the Christmas photos. I usually get so caught up in activities I forget to photograph them. The card is simple and lovely, just right for a thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pops of colour against the white and a turning to spring with the flowers :) So much fun you have and what a joy to have cousins so close by. Lots of great memories created and shared - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're making me want to get out my Wplus9 goodies again, love ;). Such a beautiful card! I really love how everything simply pops on your white foundation. And such fun pics! Looks like a blessed Christmas for all! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your take on the sketch Lynn...those flowers really remind me of the Folk Art style of the inspiration photo. Good idea to make it a thank you card...I bet we all could use a few of those right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous... I need a dozen of those, do you think I can make 'em happen?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Those blue flowers are really striking. Your Christmas looked really wonderful and festive. Sure beats a Jewish Christmas (movie and Chinese food)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well it looks like you had a fabulous Christmas! Lots of family fun!
    Love those pretty florals on this card! The blue is really striking!
    Thanks for studying with us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those W+9 flowers and the blue is my fave color - the colors are so striking too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your simple and perfect take on the CASE study photo. Love your holiday pics, too! Such a fun family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE thaw card and the family pics! Hope you and the family had a very Merry Christmas! This card is so pretty and fresh, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loveliness of a take on the Case Study!!!!

    ReplyDelete