Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Happy Birthday {and show choir pics}


I loved the color combo at CASE Study this week...and yummo...the inspiration photo was fabulous.  I had these glitter snowflakes sitting on my craft desk so this was a super quick card to make.  I love easy CAS cards that have a touch of bling!

As I mentioned yesterday, Saturday night Ryan and Jonathon had a show choir fundraiser.  No pictures of the boys on stage, but we did get some pictures with our family who were there to support them.  It was so awesome to have Pat's mom there.  She has been sick since before Thanksgiving so it has been way too long since we've all been together.  Her smiles in the pictures below say it all.  Madeleine is home from her internship in New York.  We're so happy to have her home too!  And I really don't know what my brother, Neal, is doing in the bottom two pictures...just being himself! It's going to be an awesome year of show choir with both boys competing. I can't wait...

 
  

14 comments:

  1. This is perfectly sweet Lynn, love it! FUN family pics too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect take, love how you used the polka dot paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on a bit (or a lot!) of bling...especially this time of year :) You've picked the perfect card for this sweet little snowflake :) What fun and hilarious photos! The party doesn't start until the Mangans arrive! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a perfect and beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Lynn! LOVE your sparkly snowflake with the twine!

    Thanks for sharing the photos! Sure looks like everyone had fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the twine with the glitter and fab photos-thank you for your sweet comment on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness your card is so perfect Lynn! a CAS genius. What lovely photos of such a warm and loving family!! Is Madeleine home for good or just home for the holidays?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that card!!! and the pictures are great :) Nice to see everyone having fun together - that's what it's all about :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. elegant CAS card. AND awesome pictures from the show choir.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' that touch of bling, Lynn! The twine treatment is fabby too!
    What lovely pics and great to hear that Pat's mom could be there too.
    Thanks for studying with us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your sweet CAS card, Lynn! Great pictures too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card. Isn't if fun when family can share in a night of music. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos! I will our high school had a show choir.... my son sings in the junior jazz choir.
    I love your card! So CAS and pretty! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is so pretty!! Simple and awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, and fabulous family photos, Lynn! I can't wait to see how the next season of show choir competition goes with two boys involved! :-)

    ReplyDelete