Friday, October 25, 2013

It's Your Birthday!

It's a busy day on the blog today!  Two posts in one day is not normal for me, but I have lots of fun creations to share with you!  Right now it's time to highlight the amazing CAS-ual Fridays stamps.  I tend to make birthday cards as I need them, not for my stash.  Not sure why that is.  Maybe in the back of my mind I like to make them for the recipient.  Anyways, today I have a fun birthday card using the Shenanigans sent.  I love the big birthday stamp.  It has so many fun sentiments to pair with it (happy and many, many more as you can see below!  I love the look of multi-inks on the stamp and had fun masking to create this card.  Added a touch of patterned paper and some banner stickers to finish it off!
 

18 comments:

  1. Very fun and colorful card, Lynn!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors and the saying is SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun idea to stamp with multiple colors for a birthday! Love it, Lynn! Happy weekend to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, this is just too adorable! I LOVE the banner and all the fun colours! ox

    ReplyDelete
  5. bright cheery colours again xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the sweet card with all the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colors and your design, Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lvoe the bright colours adn that banner is just too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this colorful and fun card! Beautiful inking! Happy weekend, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be pleased to receive such a nice card. But it takes a while until I can celebrate my birthday... (-;

    Have a nice weekend,
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bright primary colours on this card Lynn - fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these primary colours for a birthday card. Another set I may need to get.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just perfect for a birthday card - bright and happy! Love those fun colors, and this is an awesome design. Hope you don't mind if I pin this. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  14. Terrific card--love the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun card Lynn. Love the cheerful colors and the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eeek! I love that banner and those super fun colours! This card is bound to make anyone's birthday a happy one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the banner, Lynn, and that sentiment is so FUN!

    ReplyDelete