I think most of you know that I type up my posts on Sunday night. As I sit her typing up my post (for Wednesday), I'm laughing at what my day was like today. It was a pretty relaxed day as we only left the house to go to Marcel's baseball game (my perfect weekend day!), but the day was spent scheduling for several activities this fall:
- Organizing show choir carpool for Jonathon - 6:50 am practices here we come.
- Scheduling Marcel's birthday party (only a couple of weeks away)
- Scheduling a trip to New York with my mum to visit my niece, Madeleine, in New York! Yahoo!
- Planning a fundraiser
- Looking into PSAT courses for Ryan
- Getting ready for the craft fair with my friend Katie
And this is where I get to my card! This will be one of the cards I sell in the craft fair! So...you got to my card after a very random post.
What's going on in your world? I'd love to hear!
Ingredients: Verve Stamps Christmas in the Air