Thursday, August 22, 2013

Thank You {and England!}



Continuing on with my week of card sets!  I made a super CAS card set for this week's CAS-ual Fridays color challenge.  I like the graphic feel of this card set.  Not too much more to say on that topic :)  But!  I do have more pictures to share {and I'll have a few more days after this too!).

Our visit to our "South Hampton" cousins continued after our day of sailing. We sent the day in Portsmouth and it was a gorgeous day.  You can tell the views were amazing!  We also toured the Victory.  A great day that we all enjoyed.


That night we went over to my cousin, Stuart's house for dinner.  It was a perfect night for the kids to play outside and in their pool and for all the adults to catch up.  My mum's brother, Danny, is in the middle photo on the second row.   And my Auntie Pat, is on the left hand side in the second row.  It was a great night for all of us to catch up!  Oh how I love my family and wish we all lived closer together!

After we got back from Stuart and Linda's house, Ryan and Chloe, got the karoake machine.  We had the best time!  The singing (if in my case you can call it that) went on from 10 pm until 2 am!  Lots of laughs for sure!
 

14 comments:

sandie said...

fab photos Lynn (perfect night apart from a few hiccups!!)
Love the CAS set of cards-the colours really are great this week. I have to say I am not so into this triangle thing at the moment but naturally you make it work! x

~amy~ said...

Such awesome pictures Lynn!

Love the card set...it's wonderful!

Sara Mac said...

Great card set Lynn! Don't you just love that stamp set? I'm loving all the England photos. It's wonderful that you got to spend lots of time with your family over there. What is Pat dancing to in that photo? :)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

oh this is fun, might CASE this CAS beauty.

Virginia L. said...

PERFECT CAS card set, Lynn! Love the composition of the triangles! Your UK photos are awesome! Love all the happy smiles!

Maureen said...

LOL, so the singing really IS a whole family thing! I love it! What precious memories and I love it too when family gets together and catches up :) What wonderful memories :) Ah, those sketched triangles...that set was made for you! okay, off to workout then head in to "you know what!" ACK!

Marisa said...

Love those triangles and how you used them on the card. I bet my singing is worse than yours LOL! Glad you had a great time and created some wonderful memories.

Lisa Petrella said...

Fantastic CAS card set, Lynn!!! And fun photos from your trip!! Looks like you had a wonderful time!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

More fabulous photos, I so wish I was on your tripe with you! I am enjoying the recap so much! Gorgeous thank you cards too.

Chrissy Larson said...

LOVE these triangles. What a great card set and what a gorgeous family you have. Looks like tons of fun.

Barb said...

Each time I see more pics from your trip, I realize more and more that you could not have had a better time! Another wonderful collage of photos, Lynn!

Love your simple but awesome card set too!

Karen B. said...

Cool and graphic card set!

Ida said...

Great job on the card sets. Love the colors you picked.
Sorry I haven't commented in awhile. Looks like you had a fabulous time visiting your family in England.

Jinny Newlin said...

Another fun vacation day :)! And I just love the graphic nature of your card set and those triangles! Yum!