Thursday, June 20, 2013

CASE Study - Welcome to the Neighborhood


Where oh where is June going?  We're on week 3 of my guest design spot over at CASE Study.  I've loved being inspired by Lisa Spangler's fabulous cards.  This week I went with the theme of house warming along with the color combo. I love orange and turquoise together.  I used a lot more white space than Lisa's design  and I love that.  You can be inspired in so many different ways by the CASE Study cards.

What do you think?  Pop on over to the CASE Study blog to check out the creations from the rest of the team and of course to play along!

14 comments:

  1. what do I think? Shut the front door, I love it! It reminds me of the sweet card and gift our neighbour brought over when we moved in :) LOVE your CAS CASE...it's exactly why this challenge is fabulous...total inspiration! 7.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trio of flowers :) They are adorable as is the way you framed the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - it's so YOU! Fresh, clean and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that perfect, little sentiment, Lynn! And your trio of blossoms highlight it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and simple, warm and welcoming. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those clean lined flowers!
    Another fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those colors together, Lynn! Sure to make any new neighbor welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE those colors together, Lynn! Sure to make any new neighbor welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card Lynn. The orange flowers are so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally cute take on the inspiration card Lynn! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a perfect card for your CASE, love those pretty blue lines.

    ReplyDelete