Thursday, June 27, 2013

CASE Study - Happy Birthday!


Man oh man...time flies when you're having fun!  It's the last Thursday of the month and that means it is my last week guest designing with the CASE Study crew. I want to thank Chupa for asking me.  I've certainly had a fabulous time!  This week is no exception.  Check out the gorgeous inspiration card from Lisa below.  I love all the colors she had on her card.  I decided to take inspiration from the triangles as you can see.  I adhere the sentiment panel to a subtle patterned paper to add a bit of contrast.

Please pop on over to the CASE Study blog to play along and check out the rest of the design team's creations!

14 comments:

  1. Did you get this set with your win last month? I LOVE it! And the font is fabulous...I hope you had fun this month with CASE Study...it's kind of cool, eh? Safe travels home dear friend :) ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Moe, the font is great and love the over stamped triangles, yummy colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CASified version! Can't wait for my set to arrive - you've been doing great things with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can definitely see our West Coast mountains in your card ;) Love the design to the triangles and a great case :) One more sleep before you get to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock this CAS design inspired by Lisa! Love the placement of sentiment and enamel dots! Happy weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sketchy looking little triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh fun!!! Will be getting inky once I get home :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE how you made your pattern subtle and added the sentiment! Great card, Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo! Such a cool CASE, Lynn! LOVE the overlapping of your triangles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowsers. I love the placement of your white panel. Cool card!

    ReplyDelete