Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Collin's Weekend


I thought I'd pop in to share a few photos from this weekend.  Collin in his first year of playing basketball. He's having a great time.  Here are a few snap shots of him from Saturday's game. They were running a play designed to get him the ball for a shot: number 3 in bound.  All the boys run towards the ball and then Collin runs back to the basket for the pass.  He almost made it and he was so excited! The picture above is him catching the pass

Here he is dribbling after catch the pass.

And then later in the day after playing in the snow, I wasn't sure where he was :)  He was crashed out in the basement under a pile of pillows.

Cuddled up with his all time favorite blanket.  Do your children love their blankets?  Ryan and Collin both loved their blankets.  Jonathon and Marcel liked them but could easily leave them!

Now onto my card, this is one of the four card patterns I used for my mum's card sets.  You can tell this was a very literal interpretation of the cards for this week's CASE Study below.  I felt like I wanted to add pearls or some type of gem to these, but stopped. Still looking at the picture and I'm not quite sure, but they've made it out the door already so no turning back now!
{inspiration photo from CASE Study below}
 

7 comments:

  1. Perfect the way it is Lynn! Your Mum has really been spoiled the last few days-still Mum's deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is perfect just the way it is! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your card, Lynn! The photo of him under the pillows made me giggle. I have to uncover my Luke every night, as he falls asleep with pillows and stuffed animals over his head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and I like the combination of aqua and kraft. My children played basketball for 5 years at primary school - I love how energetic it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling photos of your sweet son! Love your card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! I so wish my kiddo would crash like that sometimes. And your card is yummy! LOVE that aqua and kraft, and the design is perfect just the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! Your son is sooo cute! Your card is wonderfully elegant! So beautiful! Thanks for linking this to CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete