Hello there, popping in to share a card for this week's Retro Sketch. I stamped the flowers and then cut them into the same size squares before placing them on the orange panel. Loving this sketch!
While I'm here, I thought I'd share a few recipes that have been successful on Pinterest. This should also be qualified by saying that I rarely cook. All four boys independently mentioned to Pat that I cooked a lot while he was gone on his golf trip. So here goes:
- Pumpkin Muffins - two ingredients...that's it...and they have been made twice (by request from all the boys) - and only one Weight Watchers point.
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken - A definite hit with the older two boys...not so much with the younger ones who are a bit pickier. So, so easy though...yummy to the older crew and very easy to reheat.
- Pizza Quesadillas - a few more ingredients (hard to stay at two)...and these were a big hit with all four boys.
- Smore Bites - super, super easy and a lot less hassle than getting the fire going outside!
- Cider Cake - delicious...especially if you like pumpkin and/or spice cake.
And that is it...my family is still in shock that I've been cooking...and I'm motivated to keep trying new recipes!