Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The current CASE Study Challenge is to CASE yourself.  I loved the color combo on this card here...so I decided to CASE it using my new Verve goodies.  I love this sentiment...I think it could be used for a love card for your spouse or even as a sympathy card for someone who lost their spouse.  Love never dies even after the passing of a loved one.  I hope I use it for the first scenario, but think it is really fitting for both.

So...now onto a much lighter topic!  Last week we went with friends (yes...on the second day of school) to the Jason Mraz concert.  It was absolutely fabulous.  I love listening to music, but never know who sings the song.  Pat and Ryan on the other hand know all the lyrics and artists.  Jason Mraz is one of their absolute favorites so I did know almost all of the songs at the concert.  If you ever get a chance to see him in concert, I'd highly recommend it.  The number of instruments the bands plays throughout the night is incredible.

So here we are...first up the kids:  Cam, Maddie, Jonathon and Ryan.  They had all just bought their concert t-shirts.
Then the kids with the parents:  Jay, Tara plus us!
And we had a laugh about what we wore:  Pat and Jay both had on cargo shorts with blue button downs and Tara and I bough had on purple shirts with navy shorts.  Great minds think alike...right?!



24 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous sentiment and I love that flower in orange. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card...super love the sentiment. What awesome pics from the concert...funny that you all were dressed alike:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that sentiment and again with the orange colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the updated version of your cards, it's airy and delightful! Love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, and I Love Jason Mraz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that we both CASEd the same card, and they look different :) Too funny about the outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright I LOVE your CASE card, it is so fabulous! I need to CASE you. How much fun is it that you went to see Jason Mraz, I love his music and his new album is amazing. I saw him years ago when he just launched The Remedy at an outdoor concert--fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that sentiment is just perfect... for either occasion, just like you said but in general, too! LOVE it and your beautiful card! Looks like a fun time at the concert, too! I'm not sure of the artist, but it's always fun to spend time with friends. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweet card with all that gorgeous new Verve! Yummy! It is a perfect sentiment for a sympathy card! Great idea! Looks like you brought your own mosh pit to the concert! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to flash the new Verve! Great card :) What a fun outing for the family too. Glad you enjoyed the concert :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to flash the new Verve! Great card :) What a fun outing for the family too. Glad you enjoyed the concert :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and the sentiment. Also enjoyed the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lynn, your card is beautiful. I'm so glad to hear that the concert was great. I actually thought of you guys that day and was a little jealous that I wasn't there too;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha, that's funny that the adults dressed alike!! Looks like it was a lot of fun :) That sentiment is really special on the card. I hope you never have to use it for the loss of a spouse, but I agree, it would be the perfect sentiment for that. Love the cute chevrons on it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha! Great minds really do think alike! Sounds like you had a fab time!
    Ahhh more Verve goodness I see! You're really getting your dollar's worth with the new goodies! :)
    Thanks for joining in the fun on CASE Study too!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This version is just as beautiful as the other, Lynn and that sentiment really is lovely! Glad you shared the happy photos of the concert night - sounds like a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you had a fabulous time Lynn! Such a lovely card as well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab colour combo. Love your style. The flower embellishment is super. Need to get myself some leaf dies they finish it off well.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the wonderful color combo you used here, Lynn. Looks like a fun concert! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. A touching sentiment combined with wonderful colours! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lynn this is wonderful! The colors are so refreshing! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my. This is so beautiful. I love your flower and that sentiment is wonderful. ann

    ReplyDelete
  23. what an amazing sentiment and the flowers are the perfect embellishment.

    ReplyDelete