Happy Monday, Popping in to share some random thoughts and two cards that I submitted for the Jan/Feb PaperCrafts call that weren't picked up. They are both takes on the sketch challenge. I really love the colors on the first one...and of course, the linen impression plate on the second. Two different feels, but am happy with them both!
Now, onto my random thoughts for today. Nothing significant, just thoughts that run through my head:
- Pat and I have both decided we need job title changes. His is Kitchen Courier as "all I do is pick things up that are left in the kitchen and put them where they belong." And mine is Director of Logistics. Most mornings when I leave for work between 6:30/6:45 am I wake him up to say I love you and where we will be running after I get home from work for all the boys to be at their various activities.
- I wish Stampin' Up had not removed the color from the end of their ink pads. When I put them in my ink caddy, I can't tell what color they are.
- I've been blogging for almost three years and I still love it.
- Ryan's favorite past time over the last three months is making fun of how I dance.
- Pat's favorite past time over the last 26 years is making fun of how I don't sing the right lyrics to songs. But I still enjoy singing at the top of my lungs in my car...
- Before I had children, I never knew that being a parent could make you so proud, nervous, scared and have your heart swell with love all in a 30 minute period.
- The Pokemon craze appears to be starting in my house for the third time. Let the card trading begin...Collin's binder is ready to go. Ryan and his friend, Zach, are laughing about how they traded/stole cards from each other when they were little.
- If Marcel doesn't become a salesman when he's older, I don't know who will. This little man has never met a stranger, is cute as can be and can negotiate better than anyone I know.
- Summer means flip flop tan lines on my feet. They're back and I love it.
- Jonathon seems to have surpassed the "you're the most annoying little brother on the planet" status with Ryan and the two of them are hanging out more together. Makes my heart so happy.
Hope you have a fabulous start to your week. I am taking off Thursday/Friday so I'm looking forward to a short work week! What sort of random thoughts are going around in your head?