Saturday, July 7, 2012

Just Us Girls Sketch Challenge



Happy Saturday! I'm the hostess today over at the Just Us Girls blog!  Our challenge this week is a sketch challenge.  This is a very, very CAS card inspired by Joy's card here on a prior CASE Study challenge.  I always love the chance to CAS-ify a sketch by inking a layer instead of creating a layer with paper!  And...I love these gorgeous Verve Stamps. The Plain Jane sentiment and the butterfly are two of my favorites.  

I'd love for you to play along with us at Just Us Girls!  Hop on over to the blog to check out the other DT members gorgeous creations...including our newest design team member, Marisa!  We're so happy to have her as part of our team!

Looking forward to seeing what you create!

21 comments:

  1. How serene...I'm loving that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I say that I love this card quite a bit? A lot in fact! The design is gorgeous! LOVE that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card...love the quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Lynn,
    LOve this simple card challenge. Stopping by to say hi, stay cool my friend.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful CAS card, Lynn!!I love how you layered the card stock and use of colors! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, love the inking and all that Verve goodness! The butterfly stamped on patterned paper is divine! Good luck at the game today! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the warm welcome :) Loved this sketch, Lynn, and way to flash some Verve! That butterfly is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great sketch-not too fussy, just what we like and I really like the way you have inked the flag. Have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Lynn, that butterfly is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this sketch -- your bfly is wonderful~

    ReplyDelete
  11. ADORABLE, Lynn! You OUTDID yourself, both with this WONDERFUL composition, and, of COURSE, with your dynamite creation! So striking, memorable and LOVELY! Your work ALWAYS, always, makes me DELIGHTED to know you, sweet one! What a STUNNER!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just gorgeous Lynn... you have a wonderful collection of beautiful sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't realize the banner was sponged on! So pretty! Love the butterfly stamped on dp! Love the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just used that butterfly, for the first time, on Friday! LOVE it to pieces, especially on your beautiful DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Inking a layer is a great idea!! Love the butterfly and sentiment :0)...... fab sketch too.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card! I love the sentiment! And the butterfly is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks so much for the lovely warm welcome as your guest designer...looking forward to the rest of the month...I Loved working with your sketch and LOVE your card, so elegant and a beautiful sentiment..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous Lynn, and what a great message.

    ReplyDelete