Monday, May 21, 2012

For Sale

Pat is out with Ryan and Jonathon at the Reds' game tonight and the little boys are up in bed (not they are not sleeping, but in bed :)!). I decided to do a bit of organizing which resulting in me realizing that I should sell some of my stamps...so here goes!


  • Shipping will be $2 per set.
  • If you would like more than one item, please let me know and I'll send you a quote through PayPal.  
  • I'll ship once per week normally on the weekend after receiving payment.
  • I'd love to do all of this through PayPal, but if you don't have a PayPal account, please let me know.
  • If you're international, let me know and I'll let you know the shipping.  
  • Please email me at lmangan@cinci.rr.com with what you would like.



Hero Arts

  • H5470 - International Skyline Wood Stamp - $6
  • CL315 - Hello Tree - $4
  • CL428 - Earth Flowers -$10
  • CL404 - Just a Note - $12
  • CG211- Magical Background - $10 (never opened)
  • CL475 - Friendly Flags - $10
  • CL Background large dots - $8 unsure of number

PaperTrey Ink
  • Year of Flowers Roses - $15
  • Embellishments - $20
  • Embellishments Die - $5
  • Happy Day - $20
  • In Bloom Die Set - $10
  • Super Stars - $20
Chipboard Albums
  • Doodlebug Plain & Simple Tall Chip Album - $5
  • SEI Travel Journal Beginnings - $3 (3 available)
  • SEI Hardcover Folder Beginnings $1
  • Piggy Tales Hide & Seek Flag Book - $5
  • Maya Road Mixed Half Circle Chipboard Banner Album - $3
  • Maya Road Arrow Binder Album - $4
  • Maya Road Mason Jar Chipboard Album - $5
  • Maya Road Gear Coaster Chipboard Album - $3
  • Maya Road Love Word Chipboard Album - $6
  • Maya Road Home Word Chipboard Album - $6
  • Maya Road Sheer Heart Coaster Album - $2
  • Maya Road Fresh Chipboard Road Rage Signs - $5
Canvas
  • Maya Road Laundry Day Canvas Pieces - $5
Hope you find something you'd like!

No comments: