Saturday, April 21, 2012

Just Us Girls: Color Challenge

Good morning...it's Just Us Girls time and we're coming to you with a very bright & cheery color combo for you to give a whirl:  hot pink, orange and lime green.  Certain to keep you awake whenever you look at that fabulous color combination.  Thanks to the talented Vicki for giving us this fab color combo!  I decided to pull out the hot pink felt and highlight the fun flowers and add in pops of orange and green. Hope you like it!  What does it inspire you to create?
Please stop by and check out the gorgeous creations from the other design team members!

11 comments:

Denise Willerton said...

Oh I love how you put these colours together Lynn ~ these are colours that I would run away from, wow!!! Thanks for sharing and the inspiration...hmmm...I really need to step out a lot! Have a great weekend :-)

Karen B. said...

Beautiful distribution of the colors Lynn, and a beautiful card!

Aimes said...

That combo scared me a little but you show just how to work it, Lynn! Those pops of pink with the flowers work fabulously!
Hugs!
x

sandie said...

I agree, it is a scary combo of colours but you make it look so easy. Love those felt flowers x

Elise said...

All I can say is, HELLOOOOOO, GORGEOUS! This card just BEAMS positive energy - I love it! Love how you do ALL that you do and STILL manage to travel to another COUNTRY!!! Holy MOLY! Hope you are having a SPLENDID time!

Jen W. said...

Perfect cheery colours for that sentiment and I love that ribbon! I'm glad I can live vicariously through your ribbon collection since I can never seem to use the stuff myself! :)

Jenny said...

Well you showed us how to use those colours, love the checked tag and reverse pattern brads :0)
Jenny x

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh, I just love the colors on this card, Lynn! I think you have inspired me to use those colors this week on a card. I made a dash to Archiver's the other day and thought of you! Maybe life will slow down and we can finally meet up for lunch and shopping soon!

~jan said...

That plaid tag has my heart singing! The flowers and ribbon are just perfect with it!

Emily Leiphart said...

Beautiful, Lynn! I love how you used those colours and the felt flowers are so pretty.

Lisa Arana said...

LOVE that gorgeous tag with the great pop of colors. A.ma.zing!