Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just Us Girls: 3D/Template Challenge


It's Saturday and it is Just Us Girls time.  Before I get to my post, I have to say a sad good bye to Pam.  Pam is the founder of the Just Us Girls blog and is an amazing person.  She has to be one of the kindest people I've met during my time blogging.  She will be missed terribly, but I wish her only the best of luck and all the happiness in the world.  She is a gem!  Pam...here's hoping you miss us and decide to come back very soon!

And...Pam is our host this week!  Our challenge is to make a 3D/Template for Mother's Day.  I made this card and matching candle for one of the two nana's in our lives (my mum or Pat's mum).  The color combo would actually go in either of their homes!  This is a pretty open challenge and we'd love to see what ideas you have!  Here are close ups of the card and candle.
Please stop by and check out the gorgeous creations from the other design team members!

18 comments:

Jay Gee said...

What a fabulous gift idea Lynn, so pretty :)

Jackie Rockwell said...

Oh Wow STUNNING!

Congrats on becoming a Girl Friday Lynn! I just LOVE your cards!!!

~jan said...

What a beautiful set, Lynn! The colors are just wonderful and that flower is so pretty!

Karen B. said...

These are delightful Lynn! Such a pretty color combination and the felt really adds such a lovely touch!

Christina said...

What a pretty set! Great choice of colors, Lynn, and the felt flowers looks wonderful!

Barb said...

Wow! How beautiful, Lynn! These colors are so yummy - love the design of your card and that candle is awesome!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love this set -- your paper choice is awesome!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a gorgeous set, Lynn! Beautiful colors and I love the felt flowers. My boys call my mom Nana. :)

Maureen said...

oh, the colours are out of this world!! LOVE the felt flowers! Don't they cut like buttah? So rich looking and a perfect present for one of my mums :) Sad to hear about Pam but understand wanting to enjoy other things in life! Sent her some love over on her blog :) So happy to have you back!

Tracey McNeely said...

A really fabulous gift set Lynn. The colours and patterns are just incredible.

Els said...

I love your card and candle, Lynn! Hope you travelled safe and had a great trip ;)

Anita Rex said...

Love this card and candle! The colors are so pretty and this really makes a sweet gift! :>

Jinny Newlin said...

These colors have got to be a new fave for me! LOVE them to pieces! And your felt flowers are absolutely gorgeous! The perfect Mother's Day gift!

The Paper Parade said...

That fresh color combo reminds me so much of something tropical. And that candle gift is awesome!

Tigriswillreign said...

Gorgeous project, Lynn! Those colors are fabulous!

Jenny said...

Love these matching gifts Lynn..... I'm sure they'll be so appreciated :0)
Jenny x

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous! I love the colors! So fresh and fun! I also loved looking at your England pictures! I went to Poland last summer to visit my family and it was also amazing!

Lisa Arana said...

oh my, what a lovely little set.