Saturday, March 24, 2012

Just Us Girls 3-D/Template Challenge


Happy Saturday to you!  Dana has an absolutely fabulous challenge for us this week. Our challenge is to make a card set with sentiment tags.  I have to say I LOVE this idea.  I made a very CAS set of cards and then used a variety of sentiments for tags.  A few hello friends, thank yous and happy birthdays were stamped up and put in a glassine bag.  To make it easy on the person receiving the card set, I added dimensionals to the back of each tag.   I'm thinking this would be a great teacher set...so it's March....one teacher gift done and several to go!  I hope you can come play along with us at Just Us Girls!
Please stop by and check out the gorgeous creations from the other design team members!
Marisa (this month's guest designer)

16 comments:

Karen B. said...

Wow, what a cool idea, and your card and tags are so pretty! Great colors.

Christina said...

What a great idea! I'll have to keep this in mind for teacher gifts this year. Your set looks so sweet all packaged up!

Vicki Dutcher said...

PERFECT! Love the cards and beautiful tags (that's the part I forgot! really?? sheesh)

Maureen said...

oh,, that pink ribbon has me drooling!! LOVE this set as it has pink and my favourite fillable frame die!! You know, I'm a teacher too! ;) teehee! Would love if my parents were this crafty!!

Elise said...

SUCH a great teacher gift: SERIOUSLY, Lynn - you ARE brilliant! These are deliciously wonderful AS evAAAA! Love your crafty inspiration and kindness, SO very much! Thanks for EVERYTHING you do creatively and for Just Us Girls: you just always make me smile! xo!

Marisa said...

Fabulous cared. Love how you used that flower and the packaging is delicious. Any teacher would love to get this :)

Romaine said...

Lynn, what a gorgeous and simple gift! Love the little tags in the glassine bag-such pretty presentation!

Jenny said...

These will make a welcome gift for a teacher or anyone or that matter.....love the different tags to choose from :0)
Love how you've kept the pretty design so CAS too.
Jenny x

Jen W. said...

These are gorgeous and I love how you out the tags in the glassine bag. :)

The Paper Parade said...

I love this idea!! And how you attached the labels in the bag outside the cards? Too cute :) Pretty peonies looks perfect in pink :)

Virginia L. said...

What a GREAT idea for the challenge! I love your designs!! so fun and stylish!

Lisa Kind said...

Oh so pretty! As a teacher, I would have to say I would love to receive this as a gift! Lovely packaging!

Judith said...

Fabulous idea, Lynn, preparing the tags with dimensionals so they can be sticked onto the card! Love the colors too! Great work of stamping.

Jinny Newlin said...

I've would've LOVED to get something like this, when I was teaching! LOVE that gorgeous pink color!

Dana Gustafson said...

Lynn! This card set is outstanding! I LOVE the floral design you stamped and the colors are so fresh! Brilliant work my creative friend!

Lisa Arana said...

yes, this is an amazing idea! I love letting the person pick the sentiment they like and your card set is FABULOUS!