In January, I mentioned that we were getting ready to remodel my craft room. I use "we" lightly as Pat is the handy one around the house...not me and he did most of the work. The remodel is almost complete so I thought I'd pop in and share some before and after pictures. Today are the before pictures and I'll hold you in suspense and show the "after" pictures tomorrow. Here are a few things to note about the first before picture above:
- The table is our old kitchen table. I kept my scoring tool, sewing machine, sizzix and inks on it.
- The shelves above mainly held pictures and had 12x12 racks. I rarely use 12x12 pager anymore so this was one of the changes.
- The rolling carts and the piles of things underneath mainly are Collin's craft supplies.
- I had two carriers with 8.5" x 11" paper. I'm in those a ton!
This is the view as you walked into the room:
- The two rolling carts held all of my stamps. On top of the one rolling cart is a box with all the PaperTrey Ink CD cases.
- Gift bags and wrapping paper were on the wall.
This area was my primary work area.
- The cabinets are our old kitchen cabinets.
- You can tell that there wasn't a place for the garbage can!
- The top cabinets weren't too high because there is a water shut off valve on that wall.
- I hid all my supplies in these cabinets
Come back tomorrow to see what the after looks like!
Of course, I didn't want to leave you without a card too...Here's a VERY bright card for this week's ColourQ Challenge.