Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Birthday

Happy Monday morning!  I hope which ever team you were rooting for in the Super Bowl last night won!  I'm pre-typing this post, so I don't know who won...but it is a very good game so far!  For this week's CASE Study Challenge, I went very CAS (yes, I know not surprising!).  Loved the color combo and the layering and you can see I took inspiration from both of those items.  I hadn't used this PTI set yet. I do love it though as it has a great variety of sentiments...so look for it on more cards!

Hope your week gets off to a great start!

16 comments:

  1. Soft and sweet and I love that little felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple & elegant this card is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring how you can pair down a card and still keep fantastic elements! Beautiufully CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Lynn! Love the perfectly places flourishes. Great embellishment too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did this! And the colors are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely clean & simple take on the inspiration card! Your masking is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome CAS take of the inspiration card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Lynn! Love the little felt accent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How pretty! Love this and that little felt accent with the frayed thread is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your take on the CASE card Lynn in your fab CAS style :0)
    The sentiment stamp looks so much like its on a separate strip of card..... Clever stamping :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the colors on this and that tiny flower is adorable! It is so dainty and light looking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GOR-JUSS Lynn!!!! Love that masked flourish behind the sentiment!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Am so pinning...

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous colour inspiration!! LOVE those flourishes and that sweet little felt flower :) Has the work trip started? Safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww, girl... this is gorgeous! Perfect job with masking :) Thank you for playing along with the CASE Study girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is super sweet!!! Great job with the CASE! I am sooo glad you could share this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete