Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Sending a Big Thank You!

Before I get to my card, I have to share the quote of the weekend with you. Marcel received a new bike for Christmas and he really needs to be a couple of inches taller to ride it well. When Pat helped him on, he rode for just a bit and then announced, "Woo...I am going to have to learn how to balance this big boy." To say we had a giggle over his comment would be an understatement. He is our little comedian!

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! We did...with lots of wonderful time with our families and of course, lots of spoiling for everyone. I spent Monday night "in my hole" crafting away. It is actually much more than a hole, but I told Pat I was going down there for some quality time. The three youngest were playing for hours with their new Wii game, Skylanders. They are a bit addicted already. One of the cards I made was for the current CASE Study Challenge. Pat's mom mentioned that she was running low on thank you cards so I made a set of these for her and a few for me as I have quite a few thank yous to send. To make the card, I used PTI's Mehndi Medallions and the complimentary stamp set they sent with my order this month. I love it! Hope you like the card! I'll be back tomorrow with Christmas pictures and more thank you notes!

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

  1. LOL, kids do say the funniest things! Love your card Lynn, simple and elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll conquer that bike soon! Beautiful card, love the soft colors and pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the giggle, Lynn! He's so sweet! Love your beautiful card, and I can't wait to see the photos tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, I am glad you had a very wonderful holiday! I love your CAS card using this set! I just put the medallion set together a few minutes ago! Now I can't wait to pair it with the free set like you did!!!

    Brett's birthday was yesterday and he got the Wii Skylanders game as well and we had a hard time getting him away from it to go to bed last nite!!! He loves chop chop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie pie! LOVE it! And your card is perfectly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha!! Oh that's a good one...Tony's beside me here and I told him that one...he laughed out loud too :) I'm sure he'll be able to handle that big boy no problem...when there's a will there's a way :) Ah, quality time in the studio...that's what I need... a good 3 days down there! LOVE the blue medallion against the black and white...fabulous interpretation of Amy's card :) Are you addicted to CASE Study yet? lol oh, and tell me what you're buying on line this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is a fabulous card, love that sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always LOVE reading your posts, Lynn! Your boys are so cute! LOVE the colors and the medallion! Maybe I'll CASE YOU and make some Thank You cards as well! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! Well I'm pretty sure that Marcel will learn to balance that 'big boy' in time! :D
    I'm impressed you managed to squeeze some inky time over the last couple of days. Love this beautiful CAS card - perfect for a thank you!
    Ooh and thank you for joining us on CASE Study too!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, that is so cute!

    Fabulous thank you card. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! Marcel sounds adorable! Love your card, Lynn! The light blue medallion is gorgeous offset behind the black sentiment! Thanks for playing along at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete