Friday, December 23, 2011

Praying for You

Unfortunately, sympathy cards have been leaving my house a bit too frequently lately.  I thought I'd share three different sympathy cards.  All very CAS designs. The first one is for this week's Tuesday Trigger.  I love the neutral tones on the stripes, so I tried to highlight them in this design.

The second one is using some of my newer Hero Arts Stamps.  I love the soft neutral tones the patterned paper.  Sense a theme here?

Finally, my last very CAS card using PTI Turning a New Leaf and Verve Stamps.


And here's my gentle reminder about sympathy or get well cards...even if you don't know what to say...send the card and just say...I'm thinking of you.  I guarantee the recipient will really appreciate it.

7 comments:

Karen B. said...

A great tip Lynn, I have one here that I made but didn't know what to write. Your cards are beautiful as always. The first features a lovely design, in the second you've achieved such a soft tone and the third is purely clean and simply grand. Hope you and ALL your boys have a happy holiday!

Dana F. said...

Great cards, Lynn! Love the soothing, calm colors of the second one. Thanks for posting these - it's a good reminder to do these kind of cards in advance and trying to focus on the message when the time comes around.

Happy holidays to you and your family!

~jan said...

Such lovely hearfelt cards, Lynn. Im sorry you are having to send so many as of late. :(

Maureen said...

How true, Lynn, love your gentle reminder. Better to say something, anything, than avoid the pink elephant. What beautiful, serene and thoughtful cards. Yay, today is Friday and you are 3 hours ahead of us so your day is half done!! Is the office doing anything fun...like a lunch or gift exchange? Hope it's fun!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Love the curves on the first one...very unique, very cool!
Can you give me the HA name of the stamp set on the second card. I've been a good girl and staying away from Archiever's and my local scrap store, but this one I think I gotta get!

Marlena M. said...

Your cards are beautiful. So sorry you've had to make so many sympathy cards. It's true, many times there are NO WORDS. Have a Merry Christmas. ;)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lynn! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)