Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sending You Love

Hi all.  I hope you had a wonderful first "official" day of summer yesterday.  I have a quick card to share with you today for this week's CAS-ual Friday's Color Blocking Challenge.  I've had this Hero Arts stamp set for a while and have wanted to use it.  Today's card has already made in the mail with a quick note to my nana. 
I also have a card for the current Passion for PaperTrey Challenge.  This card contains the stamp (Hero Arts Envelope) that may be moving to the top of my all time favorite list.  Sentiment is from PTI and the stickers are from Basic Grey.  In addition to the PaperTrey Challenge, I'll be entering this in the Gallery Idol challenge
Hope you like both the cards today...mid week...only a few more days until the weekend!

10 comments:

Emma said...

Ooh the colours on these are delicious Lynn - really usable layout too :D

Arlene said...

Simple and eye catching. Love the embossing...beautiful! :)

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

Jen W. said...

Take it easy or you're going to wear that envelope pattern stamp out! :) These both rock. That little heart stamp is so cute and those BG stickers are awesome!

Judy said...

Good Morning,
I love both the cards. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Judy

Barb said...

I love that Envelope Pattern stamp too and use it all the time. Looks great as a background for your adorable plane! Love your color block card too, Lynn! Perfect for the challenge!

Virginia L. said...

Love your CAS card, Lynn! So colorful and perfect! Good luck on the retirement card for Gallery Idol. I love the little airplane and sentiment--SO SWEET! I'm so glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karen B. said...

These are great cards Lynn, the crisp colors against the white is eye-catching. Love the idea of your retirement card too for Gallery Idol!

{Colleen} said...

Love the new look on your blog! Your cards look fabulous. Love the colour combo on sending you love. Must add bakers twine to the wish list. So many great things you can do with it.

Aimes said...

Oh how fabulously graphic and sweet that first card is! Love the way those colours pop :)
Loving those splashes of bling on the second card too! You make me think I need that background stamp!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey too!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

~jan said...

Your GI cards are all so fabulous, Lynn! This one is just wonderful-that little plane is so cute!