Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge


Good morning!  If you live in the states, I hope you are enjoying the long Memorial Day Weekend!  

Welcome to this week's My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette's Challenge. The colors of this week's challenge made me think spring...although I think we've skipped spring here and gone straight from all rain to summer :).    The flower image from the Bee-Loved Set reminded me of a big daisy...so I printed it out and colored just a bit.   I love gingham...reminds of the little purses covers I had as a little girl for my wood handled purses where I could change the cover so I loved using the GaGa for Gingham papers for my card.  I adhered strips of them and then stitched around the edges.  Hope you like the bright, cheery spring card!
Be sure to check out the design team member's creations as well:


Laurel
Lauren
Lisa
Lori
Romaine
Sharon

Here's the detail on how the challenge works:

•You can use the palette on ANY type of project! While participation with products from My Time Made Easy ™ LLC is appreciated, it is not required to participate. You can use products from ANY company.

•Each week we will pick a winner from the palette participants and announce them the following week, when the next Pretty Palette Challenge is announced.

•The palette month will run from the 2nd Sunday of every month, to the 2nd Saturday of the following month, with the Winner announced that 2nd Sunday of the Palette Challenge.

PRIZE PACKAGE: Whoever plays along all month, in all 4 Palette Challenges within the month, will be entered to win a Pretty Package of THEIR Choice! Make sure on the 4th week of the challenge, that you leave a comment linking all 4 projects as well, so we are sure we do not miss you!

I'd love to see you play along with our challenge!

6 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Gingham is a favorite of mine too, so of course I love your card :) Sweet daisy too.

{Colleen} said...

You have been busy. Love your grad cards.
I love daisies. The colouring makes it stand out really well.

AMY FLEMING said...

It is a beautiful bright and cherry card!! Love that flower!
Have a great day off!
Amy

Jen W. said...

Warm, summery, breezy fun! Awesome flower and you can't go wrong with gingham!

Maureen said...

oh, I am loving all that gingham! This is the perfect cheery card to just pop into the mail at a moment's notice. The sun is trying to peek out here, but it's still rather cold. The day we cancelled our field trip (Thurs) was the rainiest May day on record for us! LOL And they say it's going to stay for a while...better smarten up for the summer! Enjoy the long weekend!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a perfect summertime card! The blue gingham with the daisy makes me want to go have a picnic in a meadow! Love this, Lynn. :)