At 14, a few things have changed since last year.
- He's taller than me (not saying much since I'm only 5' 1"), but I think he's grown about five inches in the last year.
- He's had his first girlfriend. They "dated" for about eight months. And he stated, "You ask girls out in person, not via text and you do the same if you break up. It's important to see how the other person is feeling." He's still my sweet, sensitive boy.
- He's the responsible owner of a cell phone. We've had a few hard lessons, but overall it has gone well.
- He needs an occasional shave!
- I'm proud of the young man he is becoming. My love for him and his brothers overwhelms me.
- His loves are the same: baseball, baseball and more baseball.