Monday, May 2, 2011

At the Baseball Fields

Happy Monday!  Everyone finally got a game in...before it starting rain against yesterday!  Since all three boys had a game on Saturday (1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm equals a busy day driving between fields), I thought I'd snap a picture of them all. Marcel will be sitting through a lot of games.  I should get him an honorary uniform for each team!  I love Collin's uniform too..one pant leg pushed up the other pushed down.  Pretty handsome set of boys if I do say so myself!

Now...onto a card.  For my card today, I decided to take the colors from Silke's CASE Study card as inspiration for the colors on my card.  I'm enjoying lots of CAS cards lately and haven't been doing too many layers either.  I made a bit of a grid using a flower from a Hero Arts set and the latice type stamp is from Practicing Creativity.  Click on the picture if you're interested in a bit more detail!
And here's Silke's inspiration card.

10 comments:

  1. Love that pattern you created and yes, those are some handsome boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that fun grid you made, Lynn! Pretty card! Your boys look so cute in their uniforms! Did they win their games?! Have a great Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wow! LOVE that grid and where you place it on the paper...very cool and effective! And what a sweet pic of all your boys :D What's Marcel holding? At first I thought it was a water gun!! LOL But it looks like something else...legos? teehee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn! I love that graduated grid pattern you stamped with the floral inserts! So pretty! I wanted to tell you that I have been by your blog but have been a bad commenter lately. Like you, we've been super busy with baseball/tball. So much so that I'm going out of my mind! LOL We finally have a "nothing" night here. :) Your boys look so cute/handsome in their uniforms....I know your eldest wouldn't want to be called "cute"! We played ball until 12:30am Saturday night! Crazy....they are 9 yr olds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh you're gonna be a busy 'Mom' with all that baseball :D What a lovely pic of all your boys together!
    Oooh and of course I love the card too! The placement of that grid looks super there. What a super CAS take of Silke's creation!
    Thanks for joining us on CASE study this week!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is super unique! Am loving it! Thanks for playing with us over at the CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute pic of the boys being boys! What a beautiful family!

    Your card is beautiful too! Love that lattice design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card, Lynn...love those pink hues and that grid pattern is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cool card, Lynn, I love how you stamped the pattern on this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, I love the photo of your boys! Your lattice card is gorgeous!! I really love how it looks with the flowers inside. Great design!

    ReplyDelete