Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Spring Days...

We had a very rainy Saturday, but we had an absolutely gorgeous Sunday.  It lea to little boys playing down the street....one of who came running home...wonder what he needed to do?  "I need to go potty MOMMY!"
Marcel's looking a little stressed...but he quickly went back to playing outside with the gang.  I got to try out my new zoom lens...they were playing four houses down from ours.  Very thankful that our neighbors don't have fences...makes running across the yards easy.
And of course, we pulled out our back patio furniture.   Pat relaxing after baseball practice...watching The Masters and the Reds game with  a Corona in hand.
I love this picture of Jonathon too...a little blurry but a very sweet smile.
 And I do have a card to share too.  I loved the gorgeous inspiration for this week's CASE Study Challenge.  My card follows the sketch and very similar stamping.  I got some Maya Road silver spritz and was anxious to try it.  I sprayed the butterfly chipboard completely and did a light mist on the white panel.  Hope you like it...definitely fits the Spring weather we have been having.

Ingredients:  Rub On:  Making Memories; DSP My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose; Spritz:  Maya Road; Chipboard:  Maya Road; Cardstock:  SU Whisper White; Stamps:  PTI Turning a New Leaf and Stampin' Up; Ribbon:  Stampin' Up Whisper White; Gems:  Kaiser Kraft; Ink:  Stampin' Up Regal Rose and Ranger Pumice Stone

And this is the beautiful CASE study inspiration by Silke Ledlow...simply gorgeous!

15 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect Sunday Lynn :) Pretty card too, love the soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for green grass and no snow! How great for the boys to live in a neighbourhood full of kids. :)
    Your card is gorgeous. I love the colour combo and that silver spritz gives the centre panel a lot of depth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lynn, that card is so beautiful! I love the soft color combo! I also love when you share family photos! Was that an exciting Masters, or what!? Have a good week, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are handsome as always. And your card is lovey, a very fine CASE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty! I love that pp you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful family photo's of a nice relaxing day.
    Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab photo's Lynn :) LOVE the card...so pretty!
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lynn, this is GORGEOUS! Love your take on Silke's card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lynn, sounds like you all had a fabulous Sunday...I love days like that too :)!!! You have a beautiful family!!!

    Your card turned out simple beautiful! The colors are so soft and pretty...perfect case! Thank you for playing along! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful card, love the butterfly perched on the ribbon! Love the photos of your boys! That is one awesome play house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lynn! I love seeing pictures of your family! I really like your card! You've used some of my favorite pattern paper for this. What a fabulous take on the CASE STUDY card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing these wonderful springtime photos, Lynn! The pretty pinks of your card really pop against the stone colours. Love the combination!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super sweet, Lynn...love the muted colors and the pretty flowers...your stamps and background paper match fabulously! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, Lynn! Love the soft colour palette :) Lovely photos too, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. stunning, Lynn!! Love the ribbon and butterfly...my favourite part :) LOVE your backyards and yes, that there are no fences...what a lovely place for your boys to grow up!! Ah, yes, the t.v. outside! LOL I remember your fabulous deck!!

    ReplyDelete