Tuesday, March 22, 2011

God Bless You

Good morning, popping in to share a card for my niece, Laura.  Laura's confirmation is this weekend.  She's the oldest of the fourteen grandchildren on the Mangan side of the family so this will be the first of many confirmations.  Just about the entire Mangan clan will be together this weekend to celebrate with Laura.   My boys are thrilled to be starting their spring break with a few days together with their cousins.

In honor of Laura's confirmation, I made a card to go along with her gift.  I loved Julie's card design from this week's Case Study Challenge and followed along pretty closely.  I also used Heather's colors for her Totally Hue's Challenges.  I love the color combo's Heather uses.  Spring like and very cheery!

Have a fabulous day!

Here's Julie's wonderful inspiration card!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, great CASE! The colors are wonderful and love the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty confirmation card, Lynn! Love those butterflies and the beautiful pink bow! Have fun with the (almost) whole family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is beautiful -Laura will loveit. Didn't realize it was spring break already. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, this is the perfect confirmation card...I love the butterflies...like a new beginning for Laura :) Have fun with the clan!! We have sunshine this morning, no snow!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty colors and I adore your double butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Lynn! I love those butterflies. Laura is going to love this card! I love the way you cased Julie's layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Lynn! The colours are so bright and cheerful, and those butterflies gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is great! love the tag. nice work with these colors.

    ReplyDelete