Friday, January 14, 2011

Hello

Hello Friend!  This card is a tribute to Aimes fun with glossy accents!  Aimes...I globbed those glossy accents on and then left for work so that I wouldn't touch them!  I thought it would be fun to make a little rainbow with the tags and gems on the card.

Again...another bright cheery card as I try to ignore the snow and cold out my window!  I'm also entering this in this week's Wee Memories Challenge to use twine!  Hope you have a fabulous Friday...my boys have a four day weekend...wishing I had one too! (Yes...for those of who are reading this at work...I know we all want one!)

Ingredients:  Stampin' Up Tangarine Tango, YoYo Yellow, Green Gable, Whisper White Paper; Stamps Hero Arts and PaperTrey Ink Fillable Frames; Gems Kaiser Krafts and Hero Arts; Glossy Accents; Jillibean Soup Twine

12 comments:

Laurel said...

Very cute, love the banner!

Jaclyn Miller said...

super cute, I like how you knotted the twine in between flags.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Lynn, this is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Wee Memories twine challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cheerful, indeed! I really like the knots and Glossy Accents...nice touches! Have a happy (and warm) weekend!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, Lynn! Don't you LOVE this stamp set?! I want to go play with mine again... RIGHT NOW! Way to inspire! Great take! Thanks so much for playing along in Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Anita Rex said...

This is so sweet! I love how you put the twine on the outside of the banner! :> Thanks for joining in on the fun at Wee Memories!

Karen B. said...

A great lesson learned, your card is too much fun!

Ann said...

What a cheery, fun card! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

Emily Leiphart said...

I LOVE the glossy banner and the way you looped the twine loosely! It looks fantastic!

Amy Kolling said...

Oh the glossy banner is super but what I like the best? The knotted twine for the banner! That is a sweet little ole idea!

Aimes said...

:D
Oh how I love this, Lynn!!!! What a super idea to blob those accents then leave for work - that's what I'll do in the future to refrain from touching them before they're dry LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Laurie said...

The glossy accents on the banner is such a fun idea! They really pop!! I love it!