Monday, November 22, 2010

Verve Triple Play Project Parade

Maureen got me started on Verve Stamps and I have to say I love them.  I purchased my first set last month and I'm sure I'll be purchasing more!  The phrases they have on them are wonderful.  Since then, I started following along on the Verve blog for more inspiration!  They are hosting a Triple Play challenge where you create three items. I decided to do a little notebook, tag and set of four cards for my sister-in-law.  She hosts Thanksgiving each year and in addition to bringing an appetizer and sweet potato casserole, I like to bring her a little gift.  Hope you like them!



 Ingredients:  Verve Stamps; SU More Mustard Ink, Chocolate Chip Paper, Cajun Craze Ink/Paper, Autumn Abundance DSP; Old Olive Ribbon; PTI Circle Die

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is going to be thrilled! Very nice!

Karen B. said...

Very beautiful and perfect for the Thanksgiving Holiday. What a nice gesture, thanks for giving me the idea! I was asked to bring desserts this year, specifically something chocolate by my mother-in-law, so I'm thinking of a chocolate and red card would do the trick~

Jaclyn Miller said...

This is amazing! I LOVE that leaf paper. I've been wanting to get some verve stamps too. I think it's just awesome that they have so many verses. Thanks for sharing this stunning project.

Rhonda said...

These are beautiful Lynn.

Tigriswillreign said...

Sweet projects! I love that patterned paper!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a perfect set! So beautiful!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is a beautiful set Lynn! I love the color combo you've used. I recently discovered Verve too and have several of their stamps, love them!

Maureen said...

oh, I love the colours!!! AND a verve stamp!!! Yay!!! thanks for the shout out...I am so glad I've inspired you to try out their stamps and that you love them...and how fast was the shipping!!! Lightening fast in the States, eh? Hope you are gearing up for a fun Thanksgiving...wish I was American this week!! LOL

Amy Sheffer said...

There are AWESOME, Lynn! Love that leaf paper!

Owlways Learning More said...

This is great! Your sister-in-law is one lucky lady;)!

Unknown said...

Darling set! I love the papers you used:)