Thursday, November 11, 2010

More Teacher Gifts

Yes...I know...I just posted teacher gifts at the first of the week, but I have a couple more card samples to share.  Very similar to this card here...but with some ribbon added.  My two all time favorite PTI sets are Turning a New Leaf and the one featured below Beyond Background Basics.  I made a few sets of these to round out my teacher gifts for the year. 





















Ingredients:  PTI Beyond Background Basics Stamps; SU Paper and Ink; Hero Arts Gems; SU Whisper White Ribbon

And a card too for this week's Clean & Simple challenge...my thank you is a little tilted...must not have been concentrating while I was stamping!
Ingredients:  PTI Beautiful Blossoms II and Damask Designs; SU More Mustard and Always Artichoke Ink

Today is also my Friday...taking tomorrow off to head to a cabin for my annual scrapbooking trip. Looking forward to getting a lot accomplished on my scrapbooks...look for me back on Monday (maybe Sunday!) Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

Great teacher cards! I am sure that they will love them, my boy's teacher actually uses cards to send notes home and I think it is a great thing to do.

Aimes said...

Fab teacher cards, Lynn! Might have to steal the design for some quick Christmas cards...I've only made one so far! LOL!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Diane Jaquay said...

Simplicity at it's best, just beautiful!