Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Recap

Good morning...I hope everyone is recovering from all the candy they ate last night! I thought I'd share a few pictures from our neighborhood.  Our neighborhood has a Halloween parade the Saturday before Halloween.  Here's the neighborhood gang!
Here are my four on Halloween night...Star Wars, skeleton, tie dye boy and a woman...nice variety!
On Halloween night, Ryan had a few friends come over for trick or treat. His friend, Jake, came over as an old man.  Ryan didn't have much of a costume other than a wig I had from a work event.  I suggested he go as Jake's wife...which quickly led to some make up and a robe being added to the costume!  I think maybe Jake is proposing to Ryan here?
And then they quickly came to their senses and were going out for a pass...you can't see Pat throwing the football!
And here are a few more of my favorites from the night.... Nana and Marcel...
 Jonathon and Emma...tie dye boy and duct tape girl!           My sweet skeleton...Collin.
 Marcel and Daddy...
A very nice fall night...perfect for trick or treating!

And now my card for this week's CASE Study (someone remind me what CASE stands for too!)  Jen asked and I honestly can't remember!  I loved the sketch on this week's card...so I followed along with some Christmas inspiration.
Don't forget about the giveaway here!

Ingredients:  PaperTrey Ink Kraft Paper and Vintage Ornaments Stamps; Making Memories FaLaLaLa Paper; SU Cherry Cobbler Ribbon/Ink and Whisper White/Green Garden Paper and Ink; Basic Grey Gems

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Halloween photos. (Ryan's costume is a complete crack up along with his friend). That is why I like your blog so much because you incorporate two of my favorite things: family and stamping.
    Your Christmas card is wonderful and festive! I need to get my hands on some of that MM paper.
    I 've heard different versions of the meaning of CASE, but I have always interpreted it as change and somewhat edit.
    Also, really like the damask card in the post below and how you placed the gems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love that wreath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a swell time had by all! Love those skeleton costumes. Such a pretty holiday card too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CASE - copy and share everything.

    Love the Halloween pics, looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Fun Halloween photo's.
    Great Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are really fun! Very pretty holiday card, too!! Love the traditional colors here as well as the strategically placed rhinestones. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures! Looks like they had a lot of fun. I LOVE your wreath card, I can't believe I haven't bought that stamp yet because I totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, looks like everybody had a great time!
    Love your wreath card, it's wonderfully festive and cheery! Wonderful job on the CASE! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your boys are too sweet!! LOL Love the old lady :) I've always known CASE as copy and share with everyone, but that's from years ago...I've also heard copy and share everything :) not to be confused with CAS, clean and simple...confused like I was a few years ago :) Pretty card...love the wreath!! It totally works here :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow the kids had great costumes!! I just love Halloween! Your card is just gorgeous and I love that great red bow! ?-What time of day do you take your outside photos....they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the CASE info, ladies!
    Love the costumes and really love the HUGE trick or treat bags! LOL! They put the little plastic pumpkin I used to carry around to shame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable pics of the kids! And your card is beautiful! I just love that wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a stunning wreath Lynn, love the little gems, so subtle! great photos, looks like the kids had a marvellous time! thanks for sharing your creation with us at CASE study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous wreath, Lynn, and look at these wonderful photos! Thank you for playing! xxx

    ReplyDelete