Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Polka Dots Galore and An Award!

For this week's Case Study Challenge, I decided to use my Stampin' Up In Color Paper...pulled out all the polka dot paper.  I thought it would be great for a baby card.  I had fun cutting it up and then stitching along the edges to make it pop a bit more.  I followed along with the sketch and of course, had to mirror the big huge bow on the inspiration card.  Hope you enjoy it...lots of polka dots!
Ingredients:  SU Pear Pizzazz Paper/Ink, SU In Color Paper Pack, SU Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Kaiser Kraft Pearls, PaperTrey Ink Daily Design Sentiment Stamps

I'm also very delayed in thanking Sue for the Cherry on Top Award.  Thank you so much Sue...right back at you sister!  For this award, I'm supposed to tell something about myself and then pass it on to five (I picked 8) bloggers who have that little bit extra too.  First up...a little something about me, although I like to think I am very organized, I'm also pretty absent minded.  I clean up and quite often don't remember the very logical place that I put something away.  It's to the point that Pat asks me to name the three places I may have put something before he starts looking for it! 

So...I always struggle with this part, but here goes!  These ladies are all fabulous!
Thanks ladies for always inspiring me...and I have to also add that I wish Jill had a blog...she always leaves me such nice comments - thanks Jill!

10 comments:

  1. Love your take on this challenge. The bow is fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynn! Love the dots and the bow, nice touch!
    I wish I had a blog, too! I home school my kiddos and am involved in all kinds of stuff that goes along with that so I don't create as often as I'd like. I appreciate your blog a lot. It is my favorite thing to get a cup of coffee before everyone wakes up and check my e-mail....love when I see Mango Boys in my in-box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lynn :D you are too sweet!!! What a great way to start the day :) I just love this card!!! That ribbon and bow have me drooling!!! Gorgeous paper :) Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Lynn, that bow caught my eye right away! How wonderfully soft and girly! I can see that you've drawn wonderful inspiration from Barbara's card! The whole card is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great and unconventional, yet conventional baby card, love it! And thank you so much for the award, you are way too sweet and I would give it right back at you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynn this is gorgeous! This color combo is amazing! I love the polka dot background and the stitching! Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! Sooo glad to have found yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card! The polka dots and the bow are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet baby card. Pretty use of the bow.
    Thank you so much for the lovely blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card, Lynn - that big bow is a killer!! Enjoy your award and thanks for playing another week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet little baby card, Lynn! Thank you for the lovely blog award, too!!

    ReplyDelete