Monday, September 6, 2010

A Merry Christmas

Happy Labor Day Monday to everyone!  If you're in the states, hope you are enjoying the long weekend!  We don't have much planned for today except for Jonathon's football practice late in the day...have to say I'm looking forward to a day of nothing!

On to my card, more Stampin' Up yumminess today.  This card is entirely goodies from the holiday mini catalog.  I played along with the CASE study challenge for this card.  I decided to use the sketch layout for my card.
And on to some exciting news...I have two cards for the February 2011 issue of Cards. Super excited to get published!!! 

Ingredients:  SU DSP, Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Ink and Paper, Crumb Cake Paper, Always Artichoke Buttons and Ink;

6 comments:

  1. Well firstly let me say, "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" on getting published, so exciting!!! Always love it when I spot a bloggin' buddy on the pages of my magazine getting well deserved recognition :D
    Secondly, a lovely card, you just can't beat the traditional colours of Christmas can you?!
    Thanks so much for taking part in this week's CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the publication. How exciting and fun.
    Love this card. So pretty and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO PRETTY! Those stamps are wonderful :) Congrats on being published!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love that pattern paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Lynn! Love the reds and that wonderful vintage sentiment! Congratulations on getting published! I'm gonna have to check out Cards Feb 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Congrats on getting published, Lynn!
    This is a gorgeous Christmas card - love stamping on kraft!
    Thanks so much for playing with us again this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete