Friday, September 3, 2010

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone...don't know about you, but I am certainly looking forward to a three day weekend!  Need a few mornings to sleep in...or at least try to do so!  Quick card to share today using some of my favorite Hero Art Stamps and yummy Jenni Bowlin vellum butterflies...you'll be seeing these on more cards shortly!

Come back tomorrow!  I'm guest designer for Just Us Girls...and my first card is up in the morning!
Ingredients:  Ink:  SU Ruby Red, Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzazz; Stamps:  Hero Arts and PTI Damask Designs; Jenni Bowlin Embellisments; PTI Twine; SU Ruby Red and Whisper White Paper

3 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Lynn!

Karen B. said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card, great layering.

Emily Leiphart said...

Simple and gorgeous. I love it!