Monday, September 27, 2010

Cutie Pies

Happy Monday morning...I thought I'd start my morning off with a picture of a couple of cutie pies hanging out in our back yard yesterday.  My little man, Marcel, and his friend, Chloe. These two are the best of buddies.  They were sitting on our rock wall eating lunch (actually sharing lunch with each other).  They simply adore each other.

Now...a few cards to share with you!  First up is my card for this week's Case Study challenge.  I love the inspiration for this month.  I've been pretty much casing everything about the cards.  Come check it out!
The next two cards are for this week's Play Date Cafe.  Played with My Little Yellow Bicycle papers and embellies for these quick guy card.
Hope your week gets off to a fabulous start!

12 comments:

  1. They're all fabulous, Lynn, although I'm partial to the CASE Study entry - the colours are unbelievable! I love that silhouette stamp too!
    Thanks so much for playing again - I love it when you do :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!!! love your cards, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute pic!!! So adorable that they shared lunch too!
    LOVE your CASE study card - your stitching looks great! And you're totally rockin' the guy cards too (I know where I'm comin' for future male mojo blocking cards *Wink*)
    Thanks so much for joining us on CASE study!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful trio of cards, love the patterns in all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute--love that metal tag! That butterfly is gorgeous against the kraft paper:) LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute picture of the kids! Lovely cards, great masucline ones for your PDCC entries. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three cards are fabulous and your son is a doll! What a sweet picture! Gotta love the innocence of youth, when girls aren't "yucky" yet, lol. Love the splash of yellow on the first card and the next two are a fabulous use of the color scheme at Play Date! Thanks for joining me at both challenges, CASE Study and Play Date Cafe! Love it when you visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pic is just too cute! LOVE all but the Play Date cards ROCK! Love the gear and the dog tag thingy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are real cutie pies :).. Friendship :).. Great cards Lynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute pic! Your cards are lovely, but especially your man cards, they are great! Glad you could join in with us at the PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, I couldn't stop staring at those cutie pies to look at your cards (which are fabulous)! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful set of cards and sweet picture of the kids! Love how you used the PDCC cards and made such a great masculine card for a tween/teen. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC.

    ReplyDelete