Monday, June 28, 2010

Celebrate!


We had lots of reasons to celebrate on Sunday night.  Ryan's team won their league and tournament championship. They had to win a double header on Sunday to become tournament champions.  Four plus hours of baseball after a rain delay and it was hot!!!  Some very sweaty and happy boys at the end of a long day of baseball and a great season! 
And one very proud and if I do say so myself, good looking head coach!  I can't tell you how thankful I am for that man...teaching the boys to play through hard work, positive attitude and integrity! 
My card today is for the Just Us Girls fun template apron template challenge.  Thanks to the ladies last week at Just Us Girls for picking me as Chic of the Week!  I thought a July Fourth Celeberation card would be very fun on the apron.  I'm also playing along with Wee Memories and Cards!

Ingredients:  SU Real Red, DSP, Night of Navy, Whisper White, PTI Mega Mixed Messages and White Grosgrain Ribbon

8 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh I love that apron!

Stacy Kay Brais said...

So cute! And congrats to the team!!:)

Maria said...

Fabulous job on the apron card, love the red/white and blue! Congrats on the win for the team.

AKiteFlier said...

Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week. You did a super job with this apron card challenge. Love the Red, white and blue. Way to go TEAM and yeah you've got yourself a keeper with the coach! We appreciate your participation and support. :-) Hope to see you again next week.

Ida said...

Very Fun Apron card. Way to go boys!!

~Tammy~ said...

What a cute Apron Card! I love the paper! You must be grinning from ear to ear!

Jenny said...

Soooo cute!! LOVE IT!! Thanks for playing!! :) :) :) :) :)

Andrea M said...

Super, patriotic apron card Lynn! Great job :) Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!