Tuesday, May 11, 2010

For Sandy

My dear, dear friend, Sandy, lost her mom last week.  Today, we are going to her mom's funeral mass.  I know that it will be an absolutely beautiful tribute to her mom.  Sandy has been an amazing daughter to her mom.  Taking care of her over the last few years as her health declined.  I know that her mom is smiling down on her so thankful for everything that she did for her.  A mother and daughter's relationship is so precious.  Sandy and her mom were so blessed to be able to have a wonderful, loving relationship.  As each day goes by, I'm sending Sandy peace and love that the beautiful memories she has of her mom give her comfort.

I've attached a couple of cards I made for Sandy to use as thank yous.  The first is inspired by the colors in her mom's garden.  For many, many years, Sandy's mom planted salmon colored geraniums in her window box on her front porch.
The second is for Sandy...she loves everything red.  A simple, pretty red thank you for my red loving friend!
Love you Sandy and sending lots of love and prayers your way.

Ingredients:  Cosmo Cricket DSP; PTI Kraft Paper; SU Very Vanilla and Cameo Coral Paper; SU Thank You Sentiment; PTI Turning a New Leaf and Beautiful Blossoms II; SU Real Red Ribbon

No comments: