Monday, April 26, 2010

Thank You

Had some more time yesterday to stamp with all the rain!  I decided to play along with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch...I love when the sketches go right along with coordinated paper.  This sketch was the perfect opportunity to get out my October Afternoon paper and make a quick thank you card!

Noticing that my thank you is a little tilted...I'll have to fix that...but not for the picture!

Have a great start to your week!
Ingredients:  DSP October Afternoon; PTI Beyond Background Basics Stamps; SU So Saffron, Very Vanilla and Not Quite Navy Paper and Ink; K&Co. Butterfly

1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

Hi Lynn

I just love the classic look of this card. The October Afternoon papers are so yummy and that butterfly is just gorgeous. Such a lovely card.

I've just been browsing your blog and just love your beautiful photo's. The ones of your niece and most recently your lovely little boy are just gorgeous. I can't wait to see more.

Have a lovely week.

Lee-Anne
xox